Caring For Your New Tee
Posted on July 13 2019
When your new t-shirt arrives, it may have a glue-like odor. This is not harmful. It is simply an indication that your t-shirt was freshly printed. The odor will begin to dissipate once exposed to air.
- Always wash your tee inside out and in cold water
- Air drying is best to keep your tee looking fresh for a long time
- If you prefer, machine dry on the lowest heat setting and remove from dryer before it is completely dry
- If you choose to wash your tee in warm/hot water and dry on high heat, you surely run the risk of ruining your t-shirt!
- Never use bleach
- Hang your tee to store, vs. folding to avoid permanent creases or cracking along a folded edge
- Never iron over the graphic
- Traveling? Fold your t-shirt only on non print areas and then roll it the rest of the way. Pack your graphic tees last so the weight of other clothing doesn't cause creases.
All t-shirts will eventually wear out and fade, but with proper care, you can get years of enjoyment out of them.